Opcare are looking for a qualified physiotherapist to join our team in Staffordshire. We are an NHS provider commissioned to deliver the Posture and Mobility Wheelchair Service to the people of Staffordshire and its surrounding areas.
Post: Posture and Mobility Therapist, Staffordshire Wheelchair Services
Base: Hanley, Stoke on Trent + satellite clinic in Norton Canes twice per week (on rotation)
Responsible to: Clinical Lead, Staffordshire Wheelchair Services
Hours: Full time, part-time and flexible hours available
Location: Clifford Street, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 3EN
• The post holder will work as a member of a highly skilled team of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, rehabilitation engineers and support staff within the posture and mobility centre providing wheelchair and special seating services.
• The post holder will be involved in the assessment and provision of specialist equipment, these will include buggies and wheelchairs, active user wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs, pressure care cushions, postural support equipment, specialist seating and associated accessories.
• The post holder will be responsible for the assessment, prescription and supply of this equipment individually and within the team.
• The post holder will be responsible for supervision of junior staff and students, education and training, and delegated service development activities.
• The post holder will actively engage in training with a drive to develop themselves, others and the service.
The successful candidate should be/have:
• A registered physiotherapist with the HCPC
• An understanding of Physiotherapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Full driving licence and access to their own vehicle
In return we will offer you:
• A competitive salary based on experience • Opportunities for CPD and to undertake further learning and development • Expert clinical supervision and peer support • Company pension scheme • NHS Blue Light Card • Free parking
To apply, please contact email@example.com