A draft programme will be available to download soon, in the meantime please take a look at some of the highlights of the 2019 programme below.
- Rachael Wallach, Founder and CEO, Disrupt Disability (title TBC)
- Mr Naveen Kumar, Consultant in Spinal Injuries & Rehabilitation Medicine, Midland Centre for Spinal Injuries, Oswestry (title TBC)
- Parents of adults with degenerative conditions: how their role changes over time - Camilla Holden, Clinical Psychologist, Oxford Psychological Medicine Centre
- Beginning power mobility - Roslyn Livingstone, Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children, Vancouver
- Revision of Best Practice Guidelines on Transportation - Bob Appleyard, Wheelchair Accessible Transport Specialist, Mobility Support Services & Paul Dryer, Joint Head of Rehabilitation Engineering, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Medical Devices Regulation - Crina Cacou, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) & Justin McCarthy, Consultant Clinical Engineer, Independent
Speed Networking topics
- Bariatric wheelchair seating
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Pressure cushions
- Training for rehabilitation engineers
Final forum - NEW for 2019!
Wheelchair service provision