Aims and Objectives
The Posture and Mobility Group aims to advance professional expertise and practice relating to the posture and wheeled mobility needs of people with physical disabilities, in particular the equipment and services those needs require.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide an interdisciplinary forum for continuing education, research, and debate
- Promote the establishment and maintenance of high standards of service delivery
- Assist and support PMG members undertaking research and disseminate results
- Offer advice to rehabilitation professionals, policy makers, service commissioners, and service providers
- Provide a forum for liaison between members of relevant voluntary and statutory agencies and manufacturers