PMG is a membership organisation for professionals working in the field of posture and wheeled mobility. Membership of PMG is completely free of charge.
Below are some of the benefits of joining PMG today:
- We hold an annual conference which includes invited speakers on subjects of direct relevance to posture and mobility; parallel sessions and free papers giving results of recent research; a large industry exhibition and social events that enable networking. With 400+ attendees every year, it is the best opportunity within the UK to meet with like-minded individuals
- Members can view webcasts of some of our conference sessions from 2008 onwards
- Regular email updates throughout the year keep members as up-to-date as possible with PMG's news
- Members are eligible to apply for bursaries and research grants
- When funds allow, members attending the annual PMG Conference receive a book token to spend at the event
If you would like to join a network of like-minded people, striving towards the same goal - promoting professional expertise and best practice in the field of posture and wheeled mobility for people with physical disabilities - simply click here to register as a member of PMG.