Occupational Therapist (Wheelchair Services)
As a clinician working for Opcare, you will:
- Develop your career in a forward-thinking and fast-moving environment
- Benefit from shared learning and training opportunities
- Join a nationwide clinical community of wheelchair, posture and seating specialists
You will join a leading service provider within the fields of mobility and rehabilitation, who are looking to expand the clinical team as we continue to grow. We are currently recruiting occupational therapists in Harrow, London.
Opcare aim to work in partnership with the NHS to provide excellent levels of patient-focused care. You will join a financially secure company who believe in investing in people, new technology, staff development, and the future of the business. Excellent patient care is at the heart of everything we do. With over 120 specialist clinicians across wheelchair, prosthetic and orthotic services, there is a close-knit clinical community and a constant focus on learning and development, including our own yearly annual scientific conference.
This position would be ideal for an enthusiastic therapist with a vision to develop their career and clinical expertise across many areas of wheelchair provision, seating and postural support. Successful applicants will need to be capable of practising independently, with a focus on continuing professional development and service improvement.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Have obtained a degree in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Undergo enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS)
- Provide satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have previous clinical experience as a professional in paediatrics, orthopaedics, neurology or related settings
- Present with excellent communication skills
- Be keen to develop themselves, others and the service as a whole
- Be passionate about their role within the service
For more information, or to apply, please visit the Opcare website by clicking here.