Field Service Engineer - Wheelchairs
Part of the international healthcare company, Ability Matters Group; one of the largest suppliers of artificial limb, orthotic and posture and mobility services to the NHS in England. We aim to deliver a first class service for users whilst applying the most advanced and exciting clinical and technical solutions available to patients.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Attend field service jobs as assigned on a daily basis
- Carry out investigation, repairs and preventative maintenance on patient wheelchairs
- Deliver and collect patient wheelchairs
- Progress completed jobs, identifying further actions required, including necessary parts to complete patient jobs
- Liaise with the service's administration team to ensure that patient records are correctly update on a daily basis
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude with a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
The role is attached to our posture and mobility service facility in Leicester and will require the successful applicant to travel across the region attending patient jobs.
This post will require the successful applicant to have previous experience in a field service role, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organisational skills are imperative, as is the ability to manage changing priorities effectively on a daily basis. The right candidate will show initiative and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply by emailing your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.