At Enabled Living we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We are a council owned company, providing community equipment, sensory services and more recently wheelchair and specialist seating services to residents of the London Borough of Newham.
We are growing our Wheelchair & Specialist Seating Service and are looking for talented people who are motivated to consistently deliver the best service for our customers, whilst demonstrating our values at all times.
So if you want...
- to work in a thriving, vibrant and diverse area in East London
- to work for a company that values its staff, encouraging innovation and collaboration
- excellent development opportunities
- to be involved in shaping and developing a dynamic service
- to enjoy your time at work
The Wheelchair & Specialist Seating Service aims to deliver high quality, preventative, customer focused assessments and services for the adults and children of Newham. We will make sure you have everything you need to do your job, and do it really well.
Do you have what we need?
- Are you an experienced HCPC registered clinical scientist, occupational therapist or physiotherapist?
- Are you caring, inspiring, approachable and forward thinking?
- Have you previously worked within a UK wheelchair/specialist seating service?
- Do you have significant experience of working with people with long-term and deteriorating medical conditions and an understanding of their impact?
- Do you have recent experience in postural management?
We are currently looking to recruit two Advanced Therapists/Wheelchair & Seating Specialists, so if the above describes you, get in touch!
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary (in line with AfC band 7)
- Great benefits package (including pension scheme and payment of HCPC registration fees)
- Excellent CPD opportunities
For an application pack, or for further information, please contact Fiona on 0203 3731834 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.