Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the contents of the box below:
- Your Acceptance
- By using and/or visiting this material/website (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the pmguk.co.uk, or made available to you on CD, DVD, Memory Stick, email attachment or some other electronic form, the "Websites"), you signify your agreement to:
- these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") and
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version (http://www.pmguk.co.uk/terms). Posture and Mobility Group may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including users who are also contributors of content, information, and other materials or services on the Website.
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to become a member and create an account.
- You may never use another's account or passwords without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep passwords provided secure, and not enable them to be used by someone else. You must notify Posture and Mobility Group immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or passwords.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly so that we can communicate with you about your account or other purposes to which you have agreed. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- Although Posture and Mobility Group will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Posture and Mobility Group or others due to such unauthorized use.
- General Use of the Website
The Posture and Mobility Group hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to written, video or photographic content, without the Posture Mobility Groups's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
- In your use of the website, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- The Posture and Mobility Group reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
- Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Website.
- The content on the Website including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to the Posture and Mobility Group, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Posture and Mobility Group reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- Account Termination Policy
The Posture and Mobility Group will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and referral source)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Using your Personal Data
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you general communications or email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you marketing communications relating to our activities which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy Amendments
- Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Data Controller
The data controller responsible for our website is the Posture and Mobility Group.