Booking Instructions: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Have you renewed your membership for 2012? Renew Membership Now
- Please make sure that your membership account details are up-to-date, as these will be used to send you joining instructions.
- By joining PMG (£25 p.a.) you will save between £50 and £65 on the Early Bird booking rate, and receive a £25 book token to spend on educational books at the conference.
- To join PMG and find out about other benefits of membership, click here
Once you are ready to book, take a moment to View the Programme and decide on your Parallel Session choices.
Stage 1: Registration page
- Here PMG members can log-in using PMG membership user name/email address and password.
- Non-members will enter contact details.
Stage 2: Booking Form
Here you will select your conference package and parallel sessions, and provide details of any additional requirements.
NB. Double Length Parallel Session 1
PS1 will be a 2 hour presentation and will continue after tea, rather than being repeated. Therefore, when you select PS1 you will be need to select the same session code after tea.
Stage 3: Payment
Here you will be given the option of paying immediately by credit/debit card, or of requesting an invoice.
- Paying by invoice: if the invoice is to be paid by someone other than you, please ensure that the contact details for the invoice payer are correct, and also contains the relevant purchase order numbers / references to save any delays and problems later.
- Delegate responsibilities: regardless of who pays the bill, it is the responsibility of all delegates to ensure that their attendance fee has been paid BEFORE the conference. We will send email reminders where invoices are still outstanding, so that you are aware of the problem and can investigate. No delegate will be allowed to attend the NTE unless PMG has received payment or proof of payment in advance.
Proceed To Booking